Saturday, October 4, 2008

Imagination That Sound Reasonable (Concepts)

i knew my dad profession when i was 10, it is when i start to learn the philosophy. it's not that hard after all, because i grown up in such a place. i don't even know i have a mom, i never thought of anything about my existence. dad left me some tools, and the only word he told me was to 'find your life' when he slipped away. i got a friend, she left me when we were 16, she don't have a dad, that's why we were friend. we did a mistake that night, she fell and cried. i don't know how to respond, but i had a strange feeling, that was sad like grief of losing someone. this was a common thing happened in our lives, some went and never come back. my eyes was wet that night, i barely know the water fell on my cheek was rain or tear. i knew my life after that , so i carried on. we kill to survive, we trade money by lives. what other treasured, is what we hunt. i killed and i felt nothing, cause the only thing i treasured had already left and told me the life.

today is another ordinary night, walking toward the Burp cafe to gain my reward.

down the street, the trader wore like a clown smoking a cigar and sell the precious. the skins from those that might have the same job like us, he kills those who kills. to own the skins was a glory, but for him it's just some business for more money, moreover an act to be an attention seeker, because he was lonely.

norah was walking down the street, seems like she is suffer from a sleepless night. she sells her soul as the channel for them, letting her body being torture sweetly. she was the clown's favorite, i saw them when i was young. i still remember her beautiful face, the day when my dad left. i heard her compliment, they say she killed more than i did.

kenny wang

No comments: